13 May 2010

New Toy

Heres an old speedie I did. I was hoping to finish it but then got distracted by the ChoWs and lost track of this. Will have to revisit later. Its hopefully the start of yet another personal project of mine. We'll have to wait and see when I do more of it.
Heres a sneak peak at some of the thumbnails for my next ChoW... Its the queen of music using her conductor baton to orchestrate and bring to life the inanimate instruments around her to form her throne and the lifeless subjects starts to play their songs.

And here is a snapshot of my desk with the new Wacom PL-521 :D Isnt she a beauty? The gray tablet on the left is my 4 year old A6 Wacom Graphire 4 which has served me in battle throughout my art development from my noob days to now and it has done well for me and seen me through the highs and the lows. I will miss the stickers Ive decorated it with and the finger groove worn into the rubber grip of the stylus! Here's to the old and to the new, Im sure my new weapon will see a lot of adventures over the coming years!
In other news... Im helping to promote my university course at the AUCB to Blitz and we might be adding them to our academy scheme! More on that when it happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still got my graphire4!
It still has those permanent sele-tape marks on it, from packing it to go to b-town!
Pete