12 February 2010

Anatomy GO!

Im gonna try pick up on my anatomy studies. Theres a few concepts I wanna paint but Im gonna have to find time for this too. My colleagues have been encouraging and helping me with my anatomy and Ive learned some helpful things already. Main point is bony landmarks. Getting these down will inform where the rest of the muscles will go, these are areas of bone that comes close to the flesh and are visible (eg/ elbows). So I plan to do more and more studies and nail down some figures. Its back to basics for me!
This is the only study worth showing today... I did a few drawings over photo references trying to locate the bony landmarks. Made a few mistakes but with time they shall be corrected!
Ben... work on your speed!!!!!! You are a slow bastard!!!!!! Man up gawddammit!!!!!!

No comments: